
No matter what, i'll be your side to guide you hunny. Im here, when ever you need me. When you're sick, i'll be there for you. When you're cold, im here to hug you. When you miss me, i come to your place and met you. I'll do ANYTHING, just for your *LOVE*. Not only you, but your love is precious to me too. Thnks for EVERYTHING hunny, im so happy that you're mine. ♥ -DOLLY









You always be a part of me , you will always be mine. I'll never let you go hunny. You're part of my life. I need you in my life, without you i'll die . I hope, our love be like this forever. Pray Allah, so that we could be forever with our love. Now, we go thru the hard things. I know, we be FOREVER . With my confident in my heart, you will always be my bby. Muuuaaaksssss ♥
Im perfect in your heart.





No matter what, i'll be your side to guide you hunny. Im here, when ever you need me. When you're sick, i'll be there for you. When you're cold, im here to hug you. When you miss me, i come to your place and met you. I'll do ANYTHING, just for your *LOVE*. Not only you, but your love is precious to me too. Thnks for EVERYTHING hunny, im so happy that you're mine. ♥
No comments:
Post a Comment