Tuesday, September 21, 2010





Best day with my bby, very tiring. We had fun Morning till night at. 1.07pm i reach home, Baby parents send we both home by car. They fatch me home first. Thnks so much bby, today you save my day. I Never forget the day we had fun. I love you so much bby. In the first place, My bby took me at piooner mrt, than we go together, sit together. We go pasir ris park , taking picture's. I know we sweet than other couple's !~ huhu!!
Than we go Macdonal's buy burger and Drinks at downtown. ~
Baby, treat me Movie[the shock]3D start at 7.30. It was fun, and scary..i shouted. I hug my bby and keep looking at his face[so cute, yknow].
Lastly, we otw home. No TRAIN.
My bby parents, fetch us home. The end.
OUR LOVE STORY.

No comments:

Post a Comment